Are you getting an error message while trying to access the website www mywifiext net to set up your Netgear wireless range extender? If yes, then this post is only for you, here we will discuss step to step instructions on how to fix Netgear Wifi Extender Not Working issue. Follow the steps given below:
- Make sure your laptop or computer must be either physically connected by Ethernet or wirelessly connected to your NETGEAR range extender to access this web address.
- Place your Netgear wifi range extender and wifi router in a same room.
- Once the setup is complete and you have a working connection to the wireless router, then you can move the extender where you want to be.
- Make sure that the NETGEAR wireless range extender is plugged into a power outlet and receiving proper power supply.
- Open any web browser in your computer or laptop and enter the extender's default IP address: 192.168.1.250.
- If you still getting any issue while accessing your extender, reset your browser and try again.
- Switch to another web browser to verify that the issue is not browser related.
If you still cannot access your extender, contact our experts at My WiFi Ext Fix and get the required help. You can also make a call on our toll free number.